Diploma in Jewellery Designing (Manual + CAD)
SUBJECT : Diploma in Jewellery Designing (Manual + CAD)
LANGUAGE : English, Hindi
An exclusive course for the student to understand basics of jewellery designing along with the computer aided designing on Rhinoceros. It provides a working foundation in sketching, interpreting & creating computer generated 2-Dimensioned drawings to 3D models. Computer has become an indispensable part of jewellery designing.
It provides a judicious mix of soft skill and domain specific subjects. By imparting knowledge in manufacturing and jewellery design concepts, the course aims to create a professional talent pool for the Indian Jewellery sector as manual designers and CAD designers.
Skills you will learn
- To understand the basic elements and principles of jewellery designing.
- To be able to create jewellery designs using imaginary fundamentals.
- To train the students for various hand skills required for hand sketching the jewellery designs.
- To understand the customer demands, choices, socio-economic and cultural background and design development accordingly.
- To understand the specialties of motifs from different cultures
- To understand basics of design concepts.
- To define design & principles of composition & 3D compositions.
- To analyze the methods & techniques of visualization & drawing.
- To fluidly work with many dimensional materials, like paper, plaster, wood, wire and more.
- To demonstrate the language of form and write and discuss critically.
- Introductions to techniques , processes and concepts related to jewellery design.
- Principles of rendering stones and metals.
- Illustrating various parts of a piece of jewellery.
- Knowledge of trends and forecasts in color stone jewellery.
- Knowledge of traditional and contemporary color stone jewellery.
- To create a range of designs for color stone jewellery.
- To follow a design process inclusive of mood boards, clients boards, etc.
- The students will be able to create design in digital form.
- The students will be able to apply different effect on design.
- The students will be able to apply 3D Rendering object.
- The students will be able to learn how to save sampling cost.
- Able to develop mood board and color board.
- Able to develop picture placement.
- Able to develop use of pantone color.
- The students will be able to learn exact orthography.
- The students will be able to make more than one appropriate variation compared to original.
- To learn how to create texture, filigree, enamelling and kundan meena in digital form.
- To learn how to applying 3d rendering effect by corel.
- Able to develop 3D Design with rendering.
- Able to develop different types of collet.
- Able to develop different types of ring shank.
- Able to develop Collet ring.
- Able to develop Pendant.
- Able to develop Pave & bead stone setting.
- Able to Gold controlling.
- Able to create master model & rubber dye.
Passed Intermediate with any discipline