Every year in months of March-April, PD Institute invites application for admission to its undergraduate programs, Vocational Courses in Jewellery Design. The following courses are offered in the next Academic Year.
- Master’s Diploma in Jewellery Designing (18 Months)
- Diploma in Jewellery Designing (Manual +CAD)(One Year)
- Certificate Course in CAD (Rhinoceros)- 6 Months
- Advance Manual Jewellery Designing – 6 Months
- Basic Jewellery Designing – 4 Months
- Coral DRAW-3 months
- Kundan Meena Designing – 2 Months
How to Apply
Master’s Diploma in Jewellery Designing – 18 Months – There is no application fee for the admission, however applicant has to fill the APPLICATION FORM and submit in order to take admission.
How to make payments for Online Appilcation Form
- Demand Draft/Cheques: Cheques and Demand Drafts must be prepared in favor of PD Institute payable at JAIPUR with applicant’s name and phone number mentioned at the back of cheque/ DD. Kindly send your cheques/ DDs to PD Institute Plot no. 344-A, Near Seva Sadan, Bees Dukan Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur-302004.
- Payment in Axis Bank branch Students paying through Axis Bank are required to submit the scanned copy of the receipt and personal details (name, course, phone number) on firstname.lastname@example.org for reference.
Bank Details Are:Bank Name – AXIS BANK LTD.
Branch Name – Tilak Nagar, Jaipur
Payable to PD Institute, Jaipur
A/C No. – 910020015391689
RTGS/IFSC Code – UTIB0000031
PAN No. – AALFP6057F
Document Required With Application Form
- Attested copy of birth certificate/ Matriculation Mark-sheet.
- Attested copy of Intermediate Mark-sheet.
- Three recent passport size colour photographs.
- Residence proof.
For any query or confusion, students are free to contact the admission cell from Monday to Saturday (10 am to 6 pm) on numbers 0141-2614500, 2603151, 9649231123. The student can also email at email@example.com
Eye-Sight and other essential physical faculties should be normal.
For long term courses, fee payment shall be made in advance on quarterly basis. For short term courses total fee shall be deposited in advance.
We have two sessions every year, Dec-Jan and Jun-Jul sessions for long term courses. For other courses batches are available on regular basis.
We run two batches daily fro Diploma and Certification Courses. Morning batch timings are 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and evening batch timings are 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
Examination & Results
Examinations consist of both theoretical & practical assessments. The student is required to secure a minimum of 50% marks in theory and practical separately to clear the examination. Inability of fetching minimum requirement will result in failing and repeating the examination.
Student has to pay a predefined sum of examination fee to repeat examination. On successful completion of the course certificate shall be awarded.